At Bognor Ving Tsun Kung Fu (BVT) Our goal is to get you results and to achieve a high skill level and to improve self - confidence , assertiveness and self - steem.
You will develop your skills in a relaxed training atmosphere with no pressure. Ving Tsun is based on concepts and principles which is one of importance to get across the students mind, in a way that is Simple/ Efficient and Direct and to have good application and a good mindset, here are some examples.
(1) Quick thinking decisions
(2) Centreline Theory
(3) The Importance of the fixed elbow
(4) Skeletal Architecture
(5) Speed/Power and courage
(6) Mobility Skills...How to move your whole body
(7) Learn to relax under pressure
(8) Sensitivity...Be sensitive to movement, contact reflex, it`s to designed to give you the ability to get in tune with your opponent, thereby gaining the ability to determine what he or she intends to do at the instant they act, this skill takes a good deal of training and sensitivty, and you gain this skill through drills like.
Dan Chi Sau ( Single Sticking Hands)
Chi Sau ( Rolling Hands)
Laap Sau and many more.
And also with any Martial Art we have to train forms which are our blueprints for everything we do, and there are only six forms in the VT method.
(1) Siu Nim Tau - Young Idea
(2) Cham Kiu - Searching or Crossing the Bridge
(3) Muk Yan Jong - Wooden Dummy
(4) Biu Ji - Moon Pointing Finger
(5) Luk Dim Boon Gwan - Six and a half point pole set
(6) Baat Jaam Do - Eight Slashing Knife