To Learn Gung Fu/Kung Fu you need patience and commitment, you can not rush these thing`s, and if you have these two "Patience and commitment" and drive you will start to see the results, remember Kung Fu means ( A skill required over a long period of time.)
So when you start learning Gung Fu there are many things to work on, for example.
(1) learn to relax...this will be said many times
(2) Focus don`t let your mined wonder
(3) Speed/Power/Contact reflex training
(4) Mobility skills/ Kicking/ body force /Elbows/Knees and Explosive power known as (Fa Jing)
(5) But more important...enjoy yourself.
But with all of the above you will get 100% attention and commitment and also at times you will be taken out of your comfort zone, i want to get the best out of you.
But Ving Tsun or Known as Wing Chun is a bit like marmite you will either like it or not.
So if your up for it give me a call and we can discuss what you want out of this.
Representative for Alan Gibson